Friday, October 10, 2008

Ben's Got His First Job

Here's the story. I tried and tried and tried, but Ben was convinced that it was time for him to get a job. I was having a really hard time with the idea of him going off to work so I decided to go with him. So Ben and I are now Bella's (my niece) nanny's. Ben being the older one, is all in-charge. He keeps track of when Bella goes to bed and when to feed her and just plays with her if that is what she really needs at the time. Now Ben and I take the train to Port Moody 4 days a week to go meet Bella for Ben's new job.

Really I started working for Megan and Jer. two weeks ago taking care of Bella 4 days a week. Ben and I do take the west coast express most day and we get to play and have loads of fun with Bella. Here are a few pictures of the fun we have had already.

This is Bella.

Bella and Ben having a little lunch together. They don't have their bibs on here, but usually Ben ends up in a pink one because Bella shares all of her things with Ben.



Here they are just hanging out by the t.v. stand, which Ben has now figured out how to open. He's getting sneaky that little guy.

Most mornings I get to go into Bella's room and pick out an outfit for her. I really have fun with this, because girl clothes are just so cute. Not that I don't love dressing Ben but she wears more then a e-shirt and jeans every day.

Ben is trying to become more educated while we are working so here he is reading a book. "Ben I think the book goes the other way."


Here are the kids and their new ride. We just got the double stroller out today and it was a great day for a walk. After a week of teething and colds we all really needed to get out of the house. The kids really loved it and so did I.

Here's my BIG boy riding on the train. He tries to walk or crawl every where on that thing. He scared a young lady the other day because he touched her arm and yelled @ the same time. I though it was funny and I hope that she did as well.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Good luck with your job Ben. Looks like you are doing great. Love the new ride.

eileen said...

maybe he could start a bathroom cleaning business on the side?