Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Finger Paint

I was wondering what to do with Ben today and finally I remembered that I have a lot of crafts for preschoolers. So we got out the finger paints and made the littlest mess that we could with finger paints. I don't mind some messes, but today I had just cleaned the house and didn't really want to make more mess.
Ben would have painted all day. He didn't want to stop and I had to find a reason to end the fun, so we had lunch shortly after this.
I wanted Benard to take off his shirt so it won't get dirty and he thought he needed to take everything but his diaper off. The kid just likes a reason to take it all off.
Here is one last picture before all the places where the paint touched will be red tomorrow. He most likely have a rash tomorrow.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I love those pictures of Ben. He is such a cutie.....and crafts are always fun with kids! Love you guys!!