Sunday, July 25, 2010

Quinlan 4 months (and a cold beach day)

Here are some new pictures of the kids and Quinlan's four month shots are @ the end. I don't even remember when these first few pictures are from, I think they are super cute though. I hope you enjoy.




Rachel and I took the kids to White Rock this last week and I believe it was the only day there were clouds. There was also a lot of wind and it was very cold.



Here is Addison getting her first taste of sand. I don't think I saw her put any in her mouth, but she seemed to be having a good time crawling around in it.

Look, the sun came out a little a few times, but it was still cold.

Here Quinlan is four months old. He seems to be getting bigger to me, but when we weighed him a few weeks ago he had totally slowed down.



I think this is a totally cute shot of my smiley little guy. He has such a happy disposition, it's so wonderful.

1 comment:

Oma said...

Great pictures !

Great kids !