Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Birthday boy Benard




Today is Benard's third birthday! He has been growing up so much lately it is crazy. At this very moment he is sitting on the toilet before bed. I'm so proud to have a potty trained kid, especially considering that I had no idea what I was doing and he did most of the work. Ben is like that though, when he gets to a new stage, he is the first one to figure everything out not me and not Mike.

Right now Ben is figuring things out about God and who baby Jesus is. It is so amazing to hear my little boy figuring out these things. He now knows that Jesus came to earth to save us. What a wonderful privilege it is to share our faith with our kids and then to see them understanding what is going on.

There are many adventures and many challenges along the way with Ben, but we are all working together to see the man of God that he will become. Here's to Benard on his birthday, may God bless you and keep you.



No comments: