Tuesday, April 12, 2011

First Garden

So I thought I would start a garden this year. I'm not sure where I'm going to plant everything yet, but yesterday I got some seeds and am starting my planning. This year I am going to try and plant tomatoes, zucchini, peas, beans and carrots. I know this might not be easy considering I don't have a lot of room and not a lot of sun, but I thought it was worth a try and I would love to can my tomatoes if they grow well.

I started my garden today by planting two kinds of tomato seeds for a little inside growing time to get big and strong before they go outside.

As a family we are trying to do things to get and keep healthy, so we are hoping that the garden will get us outside and get us eating good foods that we grew ourselves. I will try and keep you updated with pictures of how we and our garden are doing. Here are our tomatoes in there little green house.



No comments: