Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Growing Garden Finally

I was checking out my garden today and Ben decided to make 'chocolate milk' with mud and water. He was having a really good time and he didn't make too much of a mess, so I got a lot done while he was doing it.

Mostly this year I planted veggies, but I did plant one flower and here it is. It still looks the same.

The kinds of veggies I planted are:

Green Arrow Peas
Dwarf Gray Sugar Peas
Kentucky Wonder Bush Beans
Touchon Carrots
Green Onions and
Zucchini

this is one of the peas.

zucchini

green onion

carrots

Parsley.

Here are my tomatoes again.
So far I am really enjoying have a planter garden and am looking forward to seeing what comes from if this summer. I'm looking forward to yummy good veggies for the whole family to eat.

No comments: