Monday, June 25, 2012

Tough Mudder, Check!!!!!

Just incase you didn't know me and three others I know tried to not kill ourselves this weekend at the Tough Mudder Vancouver (Whistler)

Please look at these from the bottom up.
I haven't used this blog in a long while and I put them all backwards:(

 Here we are all done and don't know what to do with ourselves.

 Ian and Chris so happy to be threw the electric shock!!


 Thinking we were getting close to the end, but we weren't really.


 These were the smaller of the two sets of walls we had to climb. Thank goodness for other people along the way that helped us and we were able to help them!!! That's what tough mudder is all about!!!
 Chris
 Ian
 Rachel
 Rachel and Ian after our first of three ver cold swims. It was cold water filled with ice.

 Me getting out of the ice bath.
 Chris and I waiting to jump into the ice bath.
 Still smiling, and not knowing what was next.
 Our first obstacle done!
 Our whole team.
 Running, there was a lot of running and hiking.
 getting started at a good pace.
 All clean and shiny at the start.
Not a spec of mud on my yet. This is in the registration line. We were almost late for our heat because my line was so long after I stopped for a bathroom break.

2 comments:

Bob said...

check off on your bucket list

Oma said...

AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!