Saturday, April 12, 2008

By George I Think We've Got It

Well, yesterday was our slow pitch teams first win of the season and it was only our third game!!!! We are already doing so much better then last year. It was an exciting game. My dad go another home run and I got a triple. It so nice to play this year, I don't have to worry about hurting myself. I slid twice yesterday even though I think it was only necessary once. I really missed sliding last year. At the end of the game we won 14-9, it was a really good game and the sun even came out for us to play. Our last couple of games it has threatened to rain and been very cold.

Way to go Robot Monkey Pirates!!!!!!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Congrats RMP!
Sounds like a lot of fun. I say it is always a good year to NOT get hurt. ;)

Days of our Lives said...

heck yes we won ;) what a game ...