Thursday, April 24, 2008

Four months and counting




Well this is my four month old 'little' boy. Benard is 19lbs. 2oz. and 26 3/4" tall. He was only little for a very short time, he has slowed down his growing but I think that he will never be a small guy just like his dad. I truly is a Bjorndal though, I didn't put the pictures on here but I have a couple were he looks just like his cousin Jakob. I should see if I can get a younger picture of Jakob and put them side by side.

The battle of the bottle is still continuing, so we took a couple of days off after Sunday and yesterday we tried again. Yesterday was much better then Sunday, but not as good as Saturday. There will be one day that I look back and laugh at how hard I was trying to give him a little independence from my and kind of feel a little sad because he will be off to college or something and I'll just want him to stay with me a little longer.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Love the "drool"y face photo.