Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My little Traveler.

Here I am with my little traveler. Ben really enjoys the train as long as there are other people on the train other than me. He just loves to socialize with people and talk and laugh with them. There was one day that we were the only two people left on the car and he was screaming and crying the whole rest of the way. Now if we are the only two left, I look for other people maybe upstairs or if I must on another car.

So far I have run into really nice people on the train that miss Ben when he's gone. We drove for three weeks and we got a lot of comments when we returned. Even the conductors and other staff members miss him when he's gone. There is a woman that helps people out if they can't figure out how to get a ticket and she just loves seeing Ben every morning. She will play peek-a-boo with him or chase him and it is so nice that people love him going on the train.

Don't get me wrong, there are people who look at me funny. They get bothered by him and they just want a quiet ride in or home. You can just see in peoples eyes whether or not they like kids and if they want us to be there or not.

Anyway here are a few pictures of Ben on a good day on the train just before he fell asleep drinking his bottle on my lap (that never happens). I couldn't find anyone to take that picture though.


3 comments:

eileen said...

He looks like a seasoned rider! Don't worry about the funny looks...it's their problem, not yours! Who wouldn't love a cute little guy like Ben?

Jana and Kids said...

hahah those are cute pics! I can totally picture Ben on the train loving everyone:) lol

Carla said...

Glad that you have fun on the train. Benard sure looks like a big boy, hanging onto a pole by himself and wearing a backpack.