Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Journey Begins

Today was to be our big move but out car needs to be repaired. So Mike is staying here until monday sometime to get that dealt with, but Ben and I are moving today. My parents are helping us out big time by taking the two of us up there with all of our stuff.

Please keep us in your prayers as we travel and throughout our new adventure. This summer will be fun but will come with its own challenges for our family.

I will try and keep this up during the summer, but please don't expect too much, I don't know how much I will be on the internet. If you want to get a hold of please e-mail.

Thank you for all your love and support.

1 comment:

Rietta said...

God bless you as you continue to trust Him in the day to day challenges and blessings that come in your path.

love you, a. Rietta and family