Sunday, April 5, 2009

Seasons Greetings!

Today we went to the Zoo with Ben's girlfriend Gabby and her parents. I guess it was like a date or something. Anyway it was a beautiful day and there is nothing better then taking the kids to the Zoo when they are not going to freeze while you are there. There were many other people waiting to get in when we left just after lunch, I guess we weren't the only people with this great idea.
Ben was really getting into looking @ everything. It's exiting to see that he notices thing more and is understanding why we are there.


The bear was finally out and was having a good time playing. It was so crowded that we had a hard time getting close enough to see.


I guess it was silly face time when we were @ the Zoo.


Here is my silly face.


Another couple of silly faces.



Mike and Jim conversing while the rest of us enjoyed the animals.



Ben with Gabby and Patti in the background.

2 comments:

Oma said...

What a difference a week makes. The weather and all the blossoms !

Reneé said...

Yes, last week my mom and I took all three kids to the Zoo and they were freezing. We had such a good time in the warm weather the last couple of days.