Friday, November 13, 2009

Our new Home

Here are a few pictures of our new home. Ben and I were just having an inside day and he was helping me make the beds so I just thought that I'd take a few pictures. Actually these pictures are mostly for Katherine and her little family. Ben saw pictures of David and Jacky today and he went crazy. He really misses them and thought they might be missing him to.

So here are a few pictures of our home.

Ben was having a hard time getting up on our bed after it made if off the floor. Just yesterday he figured out that he could get over the foot board so that he can mess up the bed after I make it everyday.

Last week one day to distract Ben I asked him to set the table. The picture bellow is what he actually did when he set the table and the picture above was because he asked for another picture after I took one. This is his new picture face. If you ask him to say cheese, you get cheese.



I thought this was a really good job of setting the table. As you can see I was so impressed that I took a picture.


1 comment:

Katherine said...

Thanks Renee, I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of Ben. We miss you guys too! Give Ben a big hug and kiss from auntie Katherine for me.