Friday, June 4, 2010

New Pictures


Last night I was taking pictures of Quinlan and I believe that I might have blinded the little guy. I was using my dslr and the flash shines so the camera can focus and then flashes to take the picture. Sometimes I just want to get great pictures of my kids too much.

Totally different topic, I believe in these pictures Quinlan is starting to look like himself more and less like Benard did when he was the same age. Quinlan now looks like Quinlan and I think he's super cute.



Quinlan James on June 4th two and a half months.

2 comments:

Mandy Tops said...

your boys definately look like brothers but also totally look like themselves. Both of them are very cute! Thanks so much for having us all over yesterday, it was nice to hang out and relax!

Katherine said...

He is such a little cutie and I am really excited to see/meet him next month!!