Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas

There were so many good Christmas memories and I just thought I would capture a few to share with the people who still read this. It can be so busy that it is hard to enjoy the moments while they are happening, but looking back it is so nice and peaceful and I love that my two little guys have so much family that love them near by. Love to you all and my hope is that you have fond memories of this Christmas passed as well.
This is the one and only present that Quinlan tired to open by himself. After a while Ben got impatient and joined him, but at least Quinlan tired once.

Here the grandchildren are with grandma and papa hearing about Christ's birth and what Christmas is all about.

Our moments at home were crazy, but really fun. The boys got a new bed that they will share later, but Ben woke up in it and was a little confused.



Having a little birthday cake for Jesus.
December is filled with a lot of birthday cake at our house so we thought we would add another and have it for breakfast. And yes it was the only thing we had for breakfast.

Benard on top of the new bed.

Both boys under the bed checking things out. (This is where Quinlan's bed will be later.)

A few pics. from grandma and granddad's.

The twins. My mom says that Quinlan looks just like granddad, and sometimes I can even see red in the little guys hair. I guess he really is a mini granddad.


No comments: