Friday, January 21, 2011

My little Green Cleaner and a Poopy morning

I just need to say before I start, this is not a plug for this product it is just what happened to me this morning.

This morning Ben and Mike were up and Mike decided to come back to bed. When I got up I found Ben in the bathroom and now three hours later my house still smell like perfume and I have a head ache. So silly me I thought that was the only trouble that Ben got into while he was awake and we weren't. Later Mike took Ben for a shower and found that he was going commando, no pull ups under his pjs, so Mike asked him why? Ben said he was poopy so he took them off and he said he wiped up, so really we thought not too big of a deal.

Later on while I was helping Ben get dressed in the living room I notice a brown streak on the floor so I asked Ben where he too his pull up off. He took it off where the brown streak was. So I finished getting him dressed and then went to get my handy dandy Little Green Cleaner.

I love my Little Green Cleaner, but I am not usually the one to use it. If we use it at home usually Mike does that while I distract the kids in the other room. Also we lend it out a lot to Rachel and Ian and my parents. The point is that I got the poop out and was liking cleaning so much that I just kept going. I got all the little spots that I have been meaning to get for months now. I love to vacuum and have a clean floor, but this is soooo super clean that I'm just loving it.

All this happened while Mike was running out the door this morning, because it was a little crazy getting Ben ready this morning from us sleeping while he was awake. I don't think we'll be doing that again anytime soon.

No comments: