Thursday, February 10, 2011

A few different Days with Addison and the boys

Here are just a few pictures of Addison and the boys on the days she comes over. She comes and plays with us twice a week while her mommy and daddy are at work.
This picture of Ben is after he was 'helping' Rachel and Ian one day in their yard. He fell down the outside steps just after they were all done and on their way to the dump.



I don't have any girls of my own so I love to do Addison's hair everyday. Here is one of the combinations I have tried so far.

One day after only being her for about two hours Addison decided she was done and wanted to leave. Here she is trying to get out the door. She wasn't crying or anything so I wasn't being mean, really.


The kids and the dragon hat. I did have a picture of Addison in it too, but it wasn't that great, so there are just cute pictures of her at the same time they boys were wearing the hat.


No comments: