Monday, February 28, 2011

The Inside of Our New Car

So Mike and I got a new car (not a van) recently and it has more seats. We love it and this last weekend I got the chance to pack it full of kids and one of my friends. Here are the four kids in the back. You can just see Quinlan's foot, but he's in there. It mostly went great accept when we came home across the boarder and I was talking to the boarder guard, Ben decided to unbuckle himself. With our old smaller car I could have buckled him back in, but because he was in the back of the new car I can't reach him without getting out of the car and reaching in from the back. So I safely got him buckled and we had no more problems.

Yippy for more room and being about to do things with friends again. I also love how easy it is to bring Addison with us too.


No comments: