Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ben's first Concert


Well today Ben and I went to his first concert. We went to the Langley Chapters and saw The Bare Naked Lady's, it was short but, sweet. Ben even got at sighned album cover. For some reason I don't think that he'll remember this fun time so I look some pictures to document the momemt for him. I think we will also get Ben their new cd when it comes out later this year.
Can you even see the band I don't think this is the best picture, but the guy next to me, I don't think he would have moved for me. Also we got there just in time, we didn't get the good seats.

5 comments:

eileen said...

sounds like fun....I just heard that they are working on a kids' CD. looking forward to keeping up with your family too. we should get U. Perry to add your blog to the list on the Friesen Family Blog.

Perry said...

You and Ben are soooo lucky to have seen BNL - and at Chapters!!! Your little guy is getting so big - and he's so cute too.

jkwiens said...

A mom and son date! Sounds like fun. I love the idea of having a blog. It will make us still feel connected to you guys when you're so far away later on. I love the pictures... Ben is so cute and getting so big! --Amber

Bob said...

What a lucky Guy gets to go to a concert already and a signed cd cover. WOW lots of stuff to put in his memory book

Days of our Lives said...

renee' i think ben is your mini me , too cute !