Saturday, March 15, 2008

A strange and exiting day!

Well for the last few days Mike hasn't been feeling well and today I convinced him to finally go to the doctors. The result of this is that Mike is in the hospital just after getting his appendics out. He is doing fine now. I saw him when he was still in recovery and he is glad that it is all over after being in pain for the last few days.

I'm really sorry if this is the way that you find out about all of this but I can't sleep and I just wanted to get this done.

4 comments:

Oma said...

Trust you are able to sleep now.

Praying for a quick recovery and not too much pain.

Love you ! !

Days of our Lives said...

hope mike is feeling better today !

Rietta said...

thanks for the update Renee. we're praying along with you.

a. Rietta

Carla said...

Glad to hear that you were able to get him to the doctor on time.
Thinking of you during this recovery period and as you make plans for fall.
love Tante Carla

ps I think this a great way to find out.