Monday, May 12, 2008

HUZZAH

Today is a wonderful day and to all good morrow and huzzah.

The reason that I am in such a jolly mood is my silly yet wonderful son. Yesterday and today he had enough formula from a bottle to consider it a full meal for him. I'm sure to all of you this seems like a very short process, but to me each moment was long and strenuous. He's still being a little funny about it. Ben will refuse to drink out of a bottle if anyone is holding him. He just likes to lay on the floor and enjoy his meals that way. If you pick him up he won't even let you put the nipple in his mouth (sorry Brandie if you are reading this I know you do not like that word.)

Well, I just wanted to share the little bit of excitement that was going on around here. Thanx to all those who gave me encouraging words.

1 comment:

Oma said...

I guess it helps if there's liquid in the bottle.
{our little inside joke ]