Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Really wanting to update!!

I've really been wanting to update lately but for some reason I can't get any pictures up loaded. I've gotten some great shots of Ben and his cousins lately. We've been away from home the last little while and I thought getting an update would be nice for people but I guess that not today maybe soon.

A little written update is that Mike has started a new job. So far this week there hasn't been much work but it is just the beginning and they have to work to get customers.

Ben is now rolling over and every so often he rolls back over to his back. Last night he looked like he was going to try and crawl. He got up on his knees and well that was about it. I think there are a few things that he should do before he crawls but who's to say what he'll do next. Oh, now he doesn't cry when I give him a bottle, he just laughs and doesn't really drink at all. Some days are still better then others but at least he's not screaming at me all the time now.

I really hope that things get worked out soon that I can get some pictures up. Just for a little nibble, Ben was wearing a plaid shirt and a trucker hat the other day.

4 comments:

Rietta said...

you know us... we love pictures!! it makes the book easier to read:):)

Carla said...

Thanks for taking the time for the verbal update.
Where is Mike working?

Renee, Mike & Benard said...

Mike is working at a new company called "red phone." It's a tech company that works with seniors. He works at home most nights of the week. He's really looking forward to it taking off

Carla said...

Congrats Mike
Good luck with the new company.