Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Benard and The Doctor

Here is my little guy a week ago. For over a week now he has had a had time breathing. At first I thought he was having a hard time sleeping because he was teething (he is teething), but it seemed to be his breathing that was keeping him away the most. I took him to the doctor finally yesterday and Ben might have allergies or it might be his abnoyds (I totally spelt that wrong but I hope you understand what I mean, something in his throat). Anyway he now has an inhaler and that is no fun.

The reason for this little blurb is that I'm looking for pray. Benard and I are not getting enough sleep these days and it is getting hard to go on. I want my little guy to get better for him and for my sanity.

Thank you everyone and God Bless.

3 comments:

WLJZA said...

Praying for healing and for strength to get through this.

Perry said...

We'll be praying for you and Benard.

Katherine said...

I will be praying for you guys.