Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2010 Pumpkin Patch

It was kind of hard to get all three kids in the same place for more then a few seconds, but I got a picture or two of them. It was fun to get out to the pumpkin patch and it was almost too warm. I think I over dressed the kids and I know I was over dressed for the weather. Right now the weather in the Fraser Valley is unpredictable and hard to get dressed for. I love fall and getting out there on a sunny day, but you just don't know if all of a sudden if the clouds are going to come over you and the rain will pour down on you.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of the kids and us @ the pumpkin patch yesterday.
Non of the kids are looking @ the camera, but I think this is a cool picture of the three of them. Quinlan just learned how to sit so we could capture them all without an adult quickly running out of the way.


I can't tell if Ben is 4 or 5 dollars this year.

Ben and papa trying to pick up a pumpkin. I don't remember if they got it off the ground or not.

Addison and Quinlan hanging out by the wagon.

Benard picking apples for grandma's apple pies.

Everyone going to go pick some apples. My dad is in the picture I just couldn't seem to get a picture where you could see him.

No comments: