Thursday, September 30, 2010

Right to Life's, Life Chain

This Sunday, October 3th, Right to Life is having their annual Life Chain. Please join Olivet as we stand in front of Shoppers and participate in standing quietly while holding signs, that say "Choose Life," and prayer for one hour. It starts @ 2 and ends @ 3. I, Renee Bjorndal, will be there 10mins. before hand to hand out the signs. I encourage you to park and the church and walk over. If you don't know where Shoppers is please find me after the service on Sunday.

"Together we can bear witness to the truth about abortion. Together we can make a difference and save lives, spare women from the trauma of abortion, and lead post abortion women to healing through Christ. Together we can declare to our community that God and His Church believe in the sanctity of every human life and that we CHOOSE LIFE!"

2 comments:

Rietta said...

how did it go renee?

Reneé said...

It went way better than I thought it would. I had four people signed up and in the morning two of them couldn't come and when I got there, there was no one. It only took a little while and there were 25 people who came from just our church. It was crazy awsome that all those people came. I thought it was a great event and that there were a lot of people there to support the cause.