Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Quinlan 5 months

Here are a few pictures of Quinlan @ five months old, just before he gets to 6 months. I had taken pictures of him late and then I never got them on the computer so here they are. I is just growing up soooo fast. I remember with Benard I couldn't wait until he got to the next stage and now with Quinlan everything seems to be going by too fast.


I'm loving the adventure that is Quinlan, so far, at this very moment I seem to understand who he is better than I am understanding Ben right now. I'm very glad to have a happy little guy that I can figure out what's wrong while the other one is going nuts right beside him. Love them both, but for sure appreciate the being able to solve one of their problems. So far Quinlan is an eat, sleep and poop kind of guy and if he is crying it is one of those three things so it doesn't take too much time to figure out what's wrong.

No comments: