Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The worker Bee, Benard

Here are a few pictures of my little big guy who loves to work. The first two pictures are of his face when 'working' at the park. I can't believe how much this guy loves to work, he needs to have his working shoes or gloves or pants on so he can get the job done. I know this won't last forever so I need to document it to show him one day that when he was young he just loved to work.


Mike had a project under the sink so Ben had to get right in there to get things done with him. I don't know who dressed them that morning, but they ended up more or less matching too. So super cute, my working guys.


To my little big guy who loves to work,
Please let me get somethings done by myself, I just want to get something done and not take four times as long to get it done. Oh, and mommy like laundry done a certain way so I will most likely not let you help with that one until you don't want to do it anymore.
Love Mommy

No comments: