Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quinlan 6 months (Already Half a Year Old)

Today Quinlan is 6 months old. Yes I actually did something on the day of it happening, crazy I know. He is almost doing a lot of things, he is almost sitting and almost crawling and almost all on a bottle and almost has a tooth or two.

Quinlan is still himself though, happy and can be satisfied and solving his few problems if he ever gets upset. Yesterday he was having a 'cranky' day, but I can't really call them that. The little guy just wanted to sleep most of the day and I had to keep him up for a little while so he would sleep all night so he wined a little, but if he was held he would stop.

So here are a few pictures I took of him today marking the 1/2 year of his birth.

This is his oma toque that fits him final and actually at the right time of year. Mike had him wear it outside yesterday in the morning.


Quinlan will sit by himself for a minute or two usually these days, but of course I could not get him to do it to take a picture of him this morning. He just wanted to flop over every time I tried to get him to sleep.

No comments: